Case Studies from Around South Carolina
- McLeod Health’s Walk-in Experience: McLeod’s voucher system for walk-in vaccinations helps people avoid frustration with online registration systems and eliminates concerns about canceled appointments.
- Rural Approach with Hampton Regional: In a rural area where a third of the population doesn’t have Internet service, Hampton Regional runs efficient vaccination events by keeping things simple.
- Bon Secours St. Francis Goes High-Tech and Old School: Vaccination events at Bon Secours St. Francis blend the latest technology with “old-school” techniques such as checklists, laminated signs and plenty of snacks for the staff.
- Any Size Fits All in the Beaufort Memorial Model: The hospital’s communications and logistics processes are good models for drive-through events of all sizes.
- AnMed Health Finds Community Partners: When vaccination events outgrew AnMed Health’s facilities, the county stepped up and offered use of the Anderson Civic Center, a testament to the power of partnerships.