The SC Society of Chaplains provides educational and networking opportunities for chaplains and others interested in spiritual and bioethical issues associated with health care.
Save The Date: March 27, 2020 Educational meeting to be held at SCHA in Columbia
To offer spiritual support to all.
The South Carolina Society of Chaplains is a non-profit multi-faith organization established to foster collegiality among its members, to offer continuing education opportunities, to promote professional advancement, and to advocate for professional chaplaincy.
- To exchange and disseminate information concerning chaplaincy.
- To raise the awareness of administrative professionals and the general public regarding the importance of pastoral care in the healing and caring process.
- To provide educational and research opportunities for those who provide chaplaincy.
- To offer an opportunity for fellowship to members.
- To promote cooperation and maintain communication with state, regional and nationally recognized chaplaincy and pastoral care organizations.
- To promote and encourage professional certification by chaplains through nationally recognized chaplaincy and pastoral care.
- To promote and encourage the hiring and appropriate organizational placement of professionally trained and certified chaplains.
President (2019 – 2021)
Tobie Pollock, Coordinator, Medical Services of America
Inc.email@example.com • 803.400.1177
President-elect (2019 – 2021)
Secretary (2019 – 2021)
Paul Nguyen Dai
Immediate Past President (2019 – 2021)
Cheryl Simmons, Chaplain, AnMed Health
- SC Chapter of American Society of Healthcare Risk Management & Healthcare Quality (SCASHRM+AHQ)
- SC Executive Assistants in Healthcare (SCEAH)
- SC Healthcare Human Resources Association (SCHHRA)
- SC Organization of Nurse Leaders (SCONL)
- SC Society for Healthcare Emergency Management (SCSHEM)
- SC Society for Hospital Engineers (SCSHE)
- SC Society for Hospital Fund Development
- SC Society of Chaplains (SCSC)
- SC Society of Healthcare Directors of Volunteer Services (SCSHDVS)
- SC Society of Healthcare Supply Chain (SCSHSC)