H is for Heroes Campaign
This year for National Hospital and National Nurses Week, SCHA is proud to launch “H is for Heroes,” a public campaign to recognize the state’s hospital workers and nurse community by highlighting the important roles they play in your facilities. It’s a multi-faceted campaign aimed at celebrating hospital employees and their communities with:
- A customized “H is for Heroes” digital billboard for Nurses Week and Hospital Week (see examples below) that spotlights members of your team with your branding. SCHA has pre-negotiated rates with Lamar Advertising at $880 per board for the eight-day period. From May 6 – 9 the image will focus on Nurses Week and shift to Hospital Week for May 10-13. Maggie Brooks with Lamar Advertising is ready to deploy these billboards for you and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 803-727-3488. All she will need is the image to share and your logo.
- Social media posts that follow the same style aesthetic and provide another venue to recognize your people like we did for the “100 Faces of Healthcare” campaign. Please use this website to submit your photos and learn more about this ongoing effort to celebrate your workforce on SCHA’s communication channels.
- Another round of promotional offers for healthcare workers like we did for the popular “30 Days of Thanks,” including special discounts on University of South Carolina Gamecocks and Clemson Tigers Athletics tickets (see below) and a partnership with the Adidas employee store in Greenville. We’re continuing to solicit more partners to join this effort to thank a hero.
We look forward to kicking off this campaign and will need your help with images of your team members with their titles and a brief sentence on what makes them a hero. We will be sharing these images on social media for their friends and family to like, share and comment on. Please submit photos here for the H is for Heroes campaign.
- Darlington Raceway – Goodyear 400 | May 8 ($25 off for healthcare workers)
- Clemson University Athletics (discounted baseball tickets in May)
- University of South Carolina Athletics (discounted tickets, various)
In the meantime, if you have any questions or would like additional information, please contact Schipp Ames or Lara Hewitt anytime. We’re excited to celebrate National Hospital and National Nurses Week with you again this year!