The SC Executive Assistants in Healthcare is a personal membership group made up of a community of executive professionals across SC. Members include Executive Assistants, Administrative Assistants/Coordinators, Administrative Specialists & other interested persons designated to perform functions in an administrative role within an SCHA member organization.
Our mission is to establish a network of administrative professionals with common positions at healthcare organizations throughout the state of South Carolina to support the advancement of members through professional development.
SCEAH will provide a forum on healthcare issues and their impact on healthcare organizations; enhance and support networking and educational opportunities for the Executive Assistants, Administrative Assistants/Coordinators, Administrative Specialist & other interested persons within an SCHA member organization; and facilitate the involvement of its members in SCHA’s public advocacy process.
- To advocate for the advancement of the administrative professional.
- To create networking opportunities with administrative professionals across the state.
- To address the ever changing needs of healthcare through education on state and federal legislature as it relates to healthcare.
- To provide professional development opportunities that increase job knowledge and skills of the members.
Kristy Power, Bon Secours St. Francis Health System
Robyn Lanford, Prisma Health Baptist Parkridge Hospital
803 907 7011, email@example.com
Doris Frederick, Prisma Health Baptist Hospital
Bernadette Anderson, Tidelands Health
Amber Hedden, Prisma Health Laurens County Hospital
- SC Chapter of American Society of Healthcare Risk Management & Healthcare Quality (SCASHRM+AHQ)
- SC Executive Assistants in Healthcare (SCEAH)
- SC Healthcare Human Resources Association (SCHHRA)
- SC Organization of Nurse Leaders (SCONL)
- SC Society for Healthcare Emergency Management (SCSHEM)
- SC Society for Hospital Engineers (SCSHE)
- SC Society for Hospital Fund Development
- SC Society of Chaplains (SCSC)
- SC Society of Healthcare Directors of Volunteer Services (SCSHDVS)
- SC Society of Healthcare Supply Chain (SCSHSC)