Recruiting Available Staffing
Recognizing that many healthcare personnel normally employed in independent or private physician offices in South Carolina might be furloughed during the COVID-19 outbreak, SCHA is looking to recruit those healthcare workers willing and able to provide additional support to both our hospitals and at hotspot areas around the country.
For health professionals who have recently retired (within the last five years) or who currently possess an inactive professional license but are interested in supporting our hospitals, please complete our Help Now survey. Once your information is received, it will be shared with hospitals that need additional staffing.
If you are a currently licensed healthcare professional who is furloughed or otherwise unemployed, please sign up to help via Aya Healthcare. Once your information is received, a recruiter will contact you to determine the best short term assignment based on your skills and availability.
- COVID-19 Updates
- Bed Surge Planning
- BART Reminders & Definitions
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Recruiting Available Staffing
- Public Health Reserve Corps Available for Temporary Staffing
- Keeping Your Health Insurance During COVID-19
- Protect Your Workforce and Work Environment from COVID-19
- Giving Back to Healthcare Workers