Keeping Your Health Insurance During COVID-19
An unprecedented number of people have been laid off due to the coronavirus outbreak and are having to make decisions about keeping their job-based health insurance coverage through COBRA or looking for alternative coverage.
This process can be confusing, and dealing with a call center can often add to that anxiety. Now more than ever, consumers should seek the advice of a local insurance professional who can help them evaluate the best options for their family.
Some clients will save money by moving to a subsidized health plan through the Affordable Care Act Marketplace or a Medicare health plan, but these decisions must be made within 60 days of health insurance coverage loss.
Your local insurance professional or any of our partners listed below can help you navigate this process at no cost to you. Contact them today.
- COVID-19 Updates
- Bed Surge Planning
- BART Reminders & Definitions
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Recruiting Available Staffing
- Public Health Reserve Corps Available for Temporary Staffing
- Keeping Your Health Insurance During COVID-19
- Protect Your Workforce and Work Environment from COVID-19
- The New Normal of Hospital Visitation
- Giving Back to Healthcare Workers
- Updated Guidance on COVID-19 Data Reporting