Senior Director of Communications, CHI2
This is a position with the Carolinas Health Innovation Institute (CHI2), a new partnership among NCHA, the South Carolina Hospital Association, and The Duke Endowment. The CHI2’s purpose is to redefine systems of care to equitably and sustainably meet the health needs of the Carolinas. The Institute aims to engage partners in understanding needs, evaluating promising practices, and co-designing innovative solutions to improve health and reduce disparities.
The Senior Director of Communications will be responsible for:
- The development, implementation and success monitoring of the CHI2’s annual and long-term communication strategy.
- Working with CHI2 leadership, partners, and funders to ensure that all marketing and communications initiatives are aligned and in support of the strategic direction.
- Operating as a core member of the central operations team supporting North and South Carolina to build and implement integrated plans and campaigns to increase awareness and engagement across both states and to promote and enhance brand reputation.
- Directing the creation of content for the public website and social media and oversees development and production of stakeholder resources and communications.
- Serving as an ambassador for CHI2 and primary point of contact for media and public relations
The complete job posting, including information on how to apply, is available here.